The Lodge is a 3000 square foot log cabin with many special amenities, including:
- Two bedrooms, each with two queen size beds
- One bedroom with two twin size beds
- Two full shower-stall bathrooms
- Dining seats 12 with additional folding table available
- Two large living room gathering areas
- Indoor wood fireplace
- Full shower-stall handicap bathroom
- Half bath
- Full kitchen with Microwave, dishwasher, refridgerator, stove, oven
- Viewing room that can be used as a fourth bedroom
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Gas grill
During the off-season, when Scout Camp is not in session, your group may wish to use our 80-acre lake for swimming or boating. Fishing is always great at Wente, and other special events may be available with pre-planning.
Basic rates for rental of the Lodge are:
$250 per night for the Lodge, for a larger group two smaller additional sleeping cabins which hold 8 each are near by and available for an additional $75 per night.
Additiional charges for special program features upon request.
Catering available upon request.
Reservations are at a premium so reserve early.
Non-Scout groups require liability insurance cetificates. Information will be provided by Council.
For more information and availability contact JoAnn at (510) 577-9203 or email@example.com.